2011年9月2日星期五

Shopping Ray ban Sunglasses Hut

I bought these sun glasses last year on my birthday. I have been Monster Energy Caps wanting Ray Ban Aviators for a long time, they were my dad's (r.i.p.) favorite sun glasses and he had his pair for as long as I can remember. These glasses last for a long time and are light weight and comfortable. I plan to buy the Original Aviators for my husband. IRay-Ban are the absolute best sunglasses you will ever purchase. They actually do protect your eyes from the sun unlike the sunglasses you purchase on the street o Ray ban Sunglasses Hut
 in discount stores. Well worth the money...can't The Predator 18 is another great example of Ray-Ban's exceptional quality and comfort. The matte black frames are an elongated rectangular wrap style, and the grey lenses are G15-XLT polycarbonate polarized for legI was looking for something stylish and polarized and these glasses definitely fit the bill. My last pair of Maui Jim's were great, but the arms weren't long enough to quite make it around my distant ears. These glasses fit well and are very lightweight. If there were any concern is that they are very lightweight and I could see them getting blown off if I were wearing them riding a motorcycle or cruising around in a boat. A small problem to have considering the price versus Maui Jim's
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful?endary sun performancewait to get another pair!!!  love, love, love my Ray Bans. This model features  New Era Hats neutral transmission gold iridium lenses, one of the darkest XYZ Optics lenses available from Oakley (at 12% visual light transmission, it's 3% off from Oakley's darkest plutonite Cheap Oakley Sunglasses wonders). Like the larger-frame Oakley sunglasses, the Whisker features Oakley metal icon logos along the hinges, but the detailing is so precise that you'll have to look close to spot the fine artistry. These are great stylish sunglasses. They are probably flexible enough to fit most head sizes with comfort, though they're better for medium to small faces. I prefer the silver frame style as I think it looks better. I've had them for about a month now and I've found them to be extremely comfortable and fairly scratch resistant. I think they could probably be a little darker. I do wish that they were polarized for this price. For me, however, it was more importa

没有评论:

发表评论