2012年1月10日星期二

Gucci Sunglasses Especially

I hatred to be the wet blanket all over here, only ie so not realistic.  Even if a cure had constituted found, it wouldn’t be so simple.  Likely his vision would have to recover over a long period of time, even afterwards the surgical operation. red bull cap Cliché Number foursome: altogether BAMF
I’m going to find fault Daredevil for this matchless.  Another basal TV cliché is the badass blind mortal Oakley Sunglasses Sales the blind individual who, despite a disability, constitutes more cogent and more kickass than everyone else.  Since exemplar, Auggie from Covert Affairs embodies awesome. Soh awing, inch information, that it took me a while to bod come out of the closet he was blind when I was watching the show.  But since most of Covert Affairs is totally unbelievable as it is, I won’t pick on Auggie.  Dear God, at least he doesn’t wear sunglasses all the damn time (another stereotype I see often).For real, tho', I’m all since blind domiciliate constituting portrayed as capable and strong. But sometimes I feel like it’s overcompensating.  Like “Look! Let’s make the person with a disability the smartest/toughest/whatever-is-the-bestest to be super politically correct!”  That’s fine, but sometimes by making them too badass, they lose any believability as a blind person.  Let’s shoot for equality, not superiority.I know all the arguments.  ‘It just works better for TV” or “It’s so much more interesting that way! Cheap New Era Caps I have learned to just sigh, nod, and move on – just like my grandfather, an ex-cop who can’t watch Law & Order without rolling his eyes every three seconds.  TV isn’t reality. We all know that.  Sometimes, though, a grain of truth would be nice,  gucci sunglasses especially once inward regard to an bring out that bears upon so many people in the United States (long dozen million, to comprise exact. BAM! Explore!).

没有评论:

发表评论